So here are the steps…
Step 1 – Create the Image
- Create a free account at Discord.com
- Download the Discord App
- Create a free account (Join the Beta) at midjourney.com
This will add a midjourney bot to your Discord App.
- Open the Discord app
- Click on the midjourney Bot
- type in /imagine and press enter
- in the prompt type the image you want to imagine – e.g. cyberpunk, half woman, half robot, dark hair, brown eyes, looking straight at the camera
- click the V buttons to generate variations of an image you like
- click the U buttons to generate upscale images of the image you selected
- Download the image of choice
Step 2 – Record and change your own Audio
This is optional. I didn’t bother with this, simply selecting to choose a custom voice in Step 3.
Step 3 – Create the Video
- Create a free account at D-ID.com
- Click Create Video
- Click the Add button to add a presenter and select the image you downloaded in Step 1.
- Type in the text that you want the avatar to say
- Select a voice and style
- Click Generate Video