- by Donnie PrakosoCompanies across multiple industries, such as advertising and marketing, retail, consumer packaged goods (CPG), travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, and financial services, increasingly look to supplement their data with data from business partners, to build a complete view of their business. Let’s take a marketing use case as an example. Brands, publishers, and their […]
- by Danilo PocciaThis post is part of our Week in Review series. Check back each week for a quick roundup of interesting news and announcements from AWS! A new week starts, and Spring is almost here! If you’re curious about AWS news from the previous seven days, I got you covered. Last Week’s Launches Here are the […]
- by Sébastien StormacqI am pleased to announce that, starting today, you can use AWS Chatbot to troubleshoot and operate your AWS resources from Microsoft Teams. Communicating and collaborating on IT operation tasks through chat channels is known as ChatOps. It allows you to centralize the management of infrastructure and applications, as well as to automate and streamline […]
What’s New at AWS
- by Amazon Connect now allows you to use custom task templates using the “Create task” block in Connect Flows, making it easier for agents to capture the right information to create and complete tasks. Amazon Connect Tasks empowers you to prioritize, assign, and track all contact center agent tasks to completion, improving agent productivity and ensuring […]
- by We are excited to announce the support for EKS clusters with both managed and self-managed node groups when using interactive Spark workloads via managed managed endpoints. Amazon EMR on EKS enables customers to run open-source big data frameworks such as Apache Spark on Amazon EKS. Amazon EMR on EKS customers setup and use a managed endpoint (available […]
- by We are excited to announce support for defining where a Jupyter Enterprise Gateway (JEG) pod can be deployed when running interactive Spark workloads using managed endpoints. Amazon EMR on EKS enables customers to run open-source big data frameworks such as Apache Spark on Amazon EKS. Amazon EMR on EKS customers setup and use a managed […]
- by Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (Amazon MSK) now supports Apache Kafka version 3.3.2 for new and existing clusters. Apache Kafka 3.3.2 includes several bug fixes and new features that improve performance. Some of the key features include enhancements to fetch from the closest replica and metrics. Amazon MSK will continue to use and manage […]
- by Amazon Detective has increased the daily quota limits for behavior graph data volumes. With the increased limits, Detective can now ingest up to 10 TB per day to help you conduct more comprehensive security investigations and provide broader summaries and visualizations of behaviors in your AWS accounts.
- Analyze log patterns, metrics and Jaeger traces with new observability features in Amazon OpenSearch ServicebyToday we launched new observability features including log patterns, metrics analytics and support for Jaeger traces with OpenSearch 2.5 in Amazon OpenSearch Service.
- by AWS Batch now enables you to configure ephemeral storage up to 200 GiB in size on AWS Fargate type jobs. This means that you can expand the available ephemeral storage beyond the default value of 20 GiB for your jobs when using Fargate as the compute platform on AWS Batch. With this launch, you no […]
- by Deadline 10.2.1 is now generally available and adds new functionality with support for launching and managing Spot Fleets in multiple AWS regions from the same Spot Event Plugin and a new worker version tag for instances running on Amazon EC2.
- Amazon ECS provides contextual failure reasons for troubleshooting task launches with capacity providersbyAmazon Elastic Container Services (Amazon ECS) now provides contextual failure reasons that make it easier to troubleshoot task launch failures when customers use capacity providers for auto scaling the compute capacity in their cluster.
- by Krishna SrinivasanAre you looking for free questions and answers to prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam? Here are our newly updated 30+ Free questions on the AWS cloud practitioner certification exam which are very similar to the practice test as well as the real exam. The AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification exam is designed to […]
- by Dharmalingam NThere are 12 AWS certifications offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) in 2023. These aws certifications path are classified according to the role and experience level. If you are planning to prepare for the AWS certification, then the first and most important step is to understand all the certifications and find out which certifications are […]
- by Vidhya BoopathiAre you looking for free questions and answers to prepare for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam? Here are our newly updated 25+ Free questions on the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample free question set provides you with detailed information on AWS Certified Advanced […]
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
- In recent months, I was again reminded that EC2 spot capacity is not always available. For years, I was looking for a safety net for my s
- When it comes to AWS monitoring, you probably think of Amazon CloudWatch first. That’s right, but there is another source of information
- Get insights into the day-to-day challenges of builders. In this issue, Vilius Kukanauskas from our partner DEMICON explains why Serverle
- by /u/nani21984Good day, We are using ECS Fargate to deploy our microservices. We have existing cloud watch configuration to check logs of these microservices in cloudwatch. I see log groups were created and can trail logs from these containers. But where does these logs gets stored in ? submitted by /u/nani21984 [link] [comments]
- by /u/MmetrI am configuring a user pool app client for authentication. I would am trying to figure out how on successful logic can the app redirect to the same exact page that the request came from and with all the same query parameters. Is something like this possible? submitted by /u/Mmetr [link] [comments]
- by /u/ApexLearner69I am using RDS Proxy to connect to RDS for PostgreSQL. I am somehow connecting to PostgreSQL but whenever I execute a query I get this message: FATAL: RDS Proxy supports only IAM or MD5 authentication. SSL connection has been closed unexpectedly The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Succeeded. I […]
- FTC Seeks Comment on Business Practices of Cloud Computing Providers that Could Impact Competition and Data Securityby /u/cs–termosubmitted by /u/cs–termo [link] [comments]
- by /u/jumpfordespairI read the documentation and I’m still confused. The AWS docs don’t tell me how to generate it, it just tells me to execute it. What’s in the scts file? I don’t understand what it’s used for. I already used AWS SCT to convert the schema from Oracle to Postgres, it generated the CREATE TABLE […]
- by /u/dcortesnet123submitted by /u/dcortesnet123 [link] [comments]
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://read.acloud.guru/feed`; the status code is `200` and content-type is `text/html; charset=UTF-8`
- by A practical example to implement URL parameters in your QuickSight dashboards.
- by Correcting course and using advanced Kinesis features to solve hard scaling problems.
- by Run Lambda functions locally and save time and money by using this open-source solution for IoT devices.