- by Sébastien StormacqI am excited to announce the availability of AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) External Key Store. Customers who have a regulatory need to store and use their encryption keys on premises or outside of the AWS Cloud can now do so. This new capability allows you to store AWS KMS customer managed keys on […]
- New for Amazon Redshift – General Availability of Streaming Ingestion for Kinesis Data Streams and Managed Streaming for Apache Kafkaby Danilo PocciaTen years ago, just a few months after I joined AWS, Amazon Redshift was launched. Over the years, many features have been added to improve performance and make it easier to use. Amazon Redshift now allows you to analyze structured and semi-structured data across data warehouses, operational databases, and data lakes. More recently, Amazon Redshift […]
- Introducing Amazon Omics – A Purpose-Built Service to Store, Query, and Analyze Genomic and Biological Data at Scaleby Channy YunYou might learn in high school biology class that the human genome is composed of over three billion letters of code using adenine (A), guanine (G), cytosine (C), and thymine (T) paired in the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). The human genome acts as the biological blueprint of every human cell. And that’s only the foundation for […]
What’s New at AWS
- by Amazon Aurora now supports zero-ETL integration with Amazon Redshift, to enable near real-time analytics and machine learning (ML) using Amazon Redshift on petabytes of transactional data from Aurora. Within seconds of transactional data being written into Aurora, the data is available in Amazon Redshift, so you don’t have to build and maintain complex data pipelines […]
- by Today, AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) introduces the External Key Store (XKS), a new feature for customers who want to protect their data with encryption keys stored in an external key management system under their control. This capability brings new flexibility for customers to encrypt or decrypt data with cryptographic keys, independent authorization, and […]
- by Amazon Redshift already supports role-based access control, row-level security, and column-level security to enable organizations to enforce fine-grained security on Redshift data. Amazon Redshift now extends these security features by supporting Dynamic Data Masking (DDM) that allows you to simplify the process of protecting sensitive data in your Amazon Redshift data warehouse. With Dynamic data […]
- Amazon Redshift announces general availability of real-time streaming ingestion for Amazon KDS and Amazon MSKbyAmazon Redshift now supports real-time streaming ingestion for Amazon Kinesis Data Streams (KDS) and Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (MSK). Amazon Redshift streaming ingestion eliminates the need to stage streaming data in Amazon S3 before ingesting it into Amazon Redshift, enabling customers to achieve low latency, measured in seconds, while ingesting hundreds of megabytes […]
- by Amazon Omics is a new purpose-built service that helps healthcare and life science organizations store, query, and analyze genomic, transcriptomic, and other omics data and then generate insights from that data to improve health and advance scientific discoveries. Omics is designed to support large scale analysis and collaborative research so you can store and, together […]
- by Amazon Connect forecasting, capacity planning, and scheduling, now generally available, provides new machine learning (ML)–powered capabilities for contact centers. Forecasting, capacity planning, and scheduling help your contact center managers forecast contact demand, determine optimal staffing levels, and ensure the right agents are available at the right time to meet your operational and business goals.
- by Amazon Connect agent workspace now provides a step-by-step experience (preview) that guides agents by identifying customer issues and recommending subsequent actions. With Amazon Connect, you can create workflows that walk agents through custom UI pages that suggest what to do at a given moment during a customer interaction. Detailed step-by-step guides increase agent productivity and decrease training time.
- by Contact Lens for Amazon Connect now provides a set of agent performance evaluation capabilities (preview) that enable contact center managers to create evaluation forms with criteria (e.g, adherence to talk scripts or compliance with sensitive data collection practices) that can be scored using Contact Lens’ machine learning powered conversational analytics. Managers can assess agent performance […]
- by AWS Supply Chain is a cloud-based application that helps supply chain leaders mitigate risks and lower costs to increase supply chain resilience. AWS Supply Chain unifies supply chain data, provides machine learning (ML)–powered actionable insights, and offers built-in contextual collaboration, all of which help you increase customer service levels by reducing stock outs and help […]
RSS Error: https://www.whizlabs.com/blog/web-stories/feed/ is invalid XML, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 1, column 2
- The self-managed automation and orchestration solution will be generally available in the marketplace throughout North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Singapore, and Australia in the coming weeks.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced today the general availability of live connector, a new feature of the Amazon Chime SDK designed to allow organizations to add live streaming capabilities more easily to their Web and mobile applications.
- AWS has made its new Private 5G service generally available, enabling customers to quickly spin up and manage private networks for their connected devices.
- Here are our toughts about the latest AWS announcements as well as our lessons learned.
- While Twitter seems to be in chaos, the free and decentralized alternative, Mastodon, is rising. At first glance, Twitter and Mastodon ar
- Get insights into the day-to-day challenges of builders. In this issue, Rico Nuguid from our partner DEMICON talks about automating deplo
- by /u/key_value_pairHi, I'm trying to figure out how to answer this stack overflow question. Anyone know anything about Airflow, Amazon EKS and EFS? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74466650/how-can-i-add-efs-to-an-airflow-deployment-on-amazon-eks submitted by /u/key_value_pair [link] [comments]
- by /u/mooredssubmitted by /u/mooreds [link] [comments]
- by /u/yinyanglanguageI strictly want to create a Kinesis Firehose delivery stream using boto3 client. I’ve done this creating a firehose client and called .create_delivery_stream() where I added in ExtendedS3DestinationConfiguration as my destination as S3DestinationConfiguration is deprecated. But this somehow doesn’t let me enable dynamic partitioning using DynamicPartitioningConfiguration enabled as true? Which is strange because the docs […]
- by /u/rowanusubmitted by /u/rowanu [link] [comments]
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://read.acloud.guru/feed`; the status code is `200` and content-type is `text/html; charset=UTF-8`
- by An examination of some commonalities, challenges, and added benefits when making the switch from Service-oriented architectures (SOA) to Serverless systems.
- by But, I thought VPC was free?
- by Discover how easy it is to quickly “power-up” your Node.js Lambda functions with utilities from AWS Lambda Powertools for TypeScript.