Well, having resolved my second screen issues yesterday and worked for several hours without issue, I shut down my computer.
This morning there’s no second screen again.
A really simple solution
So, here’s my really simple solution – hope it helps somebody out there.
- Pull out the cable
- get an old Apple Tv
- attach the screen to that
- get a mains socket network extension pack with ethernet cable sockets
- connect to your main router through the mains
- wire your network socket to your Apple Tv
- use airplay to add your Apple Tv as your second screen